Foam Rollers are designed to target painful trigger point areas to help soothe muscular pain and discomfort, eliminate uncomfortable knots and relieve tension.
Ideal for a wide variety of stretching and massage techniques use the foam roller to help improve stability, balance and flexibility, increase blood circulation and boost core strength when used both pre and post workout.
Rollers are also widely used in the increasingly popular technique of Self Myofascial Release (SMR) also known as foam rolling, trigger point therapy or self-massage. Simply roll the targeted body area over the foam roller to target and relieve tense painful muscles.
- The 66fit Medium Density Foam Roller is designed to target specific trigger point areas to help relieve muscular aches and pains.
- Helps relieve tension, improve stability and flexibility and boost circulation. Ideal for stretching, massage and core strength.
- Super high-density EVA foam. Soft textured surface. Lightweight, portable, wipe clean.
- Suitable for Intermediate to Professional users. Home or gym use.
- Ideal for general fitness, sports rehabilitation, physiotherapy, Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) Pilates and Yoga.
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: 45cm x 15cm
- Material: EVA Foam (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
- Packed Weight: 358gms
- Made in Taiwan