Stability discs are ideal tools to improve balance and coordination whilst standing. The disc is particularly effective for working on core and lower body strength and it is also recommended for use in stabilising and strengthening muscles and joints, especially ankles and knees.
Great for posture, you can place the disc on a chair and sit on the small dimpled side to improve posture, prevent slouching, strengthen core abdominal muscles and help reduce back pain. The shape of the balance cushion forces the user to actively work the back’s supporting muscles to remain stable thus encouraging ‘active sitting’ whilst remaining comfortable.
The stability disc is easy to inflate and comes with a pump included. Its portable design makes it ideal for use at home, school, office or gym.
Includes free downloadable balance training eBook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website and instructional graphics to show how to use the disc.
- The 66fit stability disc (35cm) is a multidimensional product combining the benefits of a gym (swiss) ball, wobble board and sitting cushion in one.
- Proven effective in improving posture, muscle strength, joint stabilisation and balance.
- Recommended for Beginner to Intermediate use. Suitable for children.
- Portable, easy to inflate and comes with inflation pump included. Wipe clean.
- Colour: Blue
- Contents: 1 x 35cm stability disc 1 x inflation pump.
- Downloadable: Free Balance Training Ebook
- Materials: PVC & DPHP
- Presented In: Colour Box
- Packed Weight: 1.4kg